Helping UK Hospitality Venues to Reopen Safely
24th June 2020
COVID-19 delayed our planned launch in Manchester and so we looked to redesign our FinGo solution to help hospitality venues re-open safely in line with government guidelines.
FinGo’s new solution will help businesses quickly and easily collect customer details customer and manage age verification and payment without the need to physically present a form of ID or payment card.
A single finger scan at the venue entrance delivers multiple benefits:
Keep track of who has visited your premises
- Know the identity of everyone in your venue on any given day
- Collect their name, email address and contact number
Built in biometric age verification
- No need to challenge or inspect ID
- Reduce risk to licence
- Speed up the ID verification process at the door and reduce queueing times
Take payments safely
- Customer start a tab with one single finger vein scan at entrance
- No further payment interaction between staff and customers
How does it work?
Customers create a FinGo account on their own device, and add their ID and payment card details. The first time they visit a venue, they link their finger vein biometric to their account. This gives businesses the ability to register customer details and verify their age; and allows customers to start a tab and pay for food and drink without having to touch a payment terminal – minimising contact between staff and customers.
In the future, the FinGo solution will be able to confirm a person’s COVID or other health credentials. This will make staff feel safe, comfortable and happy to be at work, and customers feel safe and reassured when they go out.
Get in touch today – email firstname.lastname@example.org